Sign Up Today!
Twelve runners, 200-miles, two days and one night. From running under the stars to finishing with the sand between your toes, this race makes testing your limits a team sport and celebrating as a team a work of love. Make your Madison to Chicago Ragnar Relay experience more special by fundraising for CARA Road Scholars.
Join Road Scholars VIP Ragnar Relay Team and give more than 150 kids, in underserved areas, the opportunity to run a half-marathon next summer. Runners who join the team are asked to raise a minimum of $500 each or $6,000 per team. Ultra-teams (teams with six runners) are asked to raised $3,000 per team .
In exchange, runners on your team will receive the following:
- Free VIP entry into the Madison to Chicago Ragnar Relay
- Special space at the finish line with unique refreshments
- VIP recognition through announcements at start and finish line
- Free CARA Spring Half-Marathon Training Program (begins February)
- Special prizes for the highest fundraising teams and individuals
- One-Year CARA membership
- Free Ragnar swag
- Weekly training tips
- CARA Road Scholars race day technical t-shirt
- Discounts at CARA Community Partners
- Access to NovaCare Physical Therapists and the 24-Hour Injury Hotline
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Knowing that you're helping to change the lives of at-risk youth by supporting CARA Road Scholars
If you would like to join the team, email Astrid Grimes.
Thanks for making a difference in the life of a teen!