Team Road Scholars wants YOU for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K!
CARA Road Scholars Charity Runners help support CARA Road Scholars program, raising money as they train and race the Shamrock Shuffle. Your fundraising will help put at-risk teens in running shoes and apparel, provide half marathon training, transportation and pay for race entry fees for a 5K and half- marathon race.
Join our team and share the joy of running!
CARA Road Scholars Charity Runners are required to raise a minimum of $200.
In return runners receive:
- Race Day CARA VIP Amenities
- One-Year CARA Membership
- One-Year subscription to Runners World magazine
- FREE Participation in the popular Six Leaf Clover Series (February - March 2016)
- Discounts at CARA Community Partners
- Access to NovaCare Physical Therapists and the 24-Hour Injury Hotline
- Personal fundraising webpage
If you're interested in joining the CARA Road Scholars Shamrock Shuffle Team, please contact Astrid Grimes.
Photo Credit: Photos @ Chad Marek, 2015