CARA Performance Training provides expert coaching to optimize your training and group running experience in a rewarding and supportive environment. This program will help you build a valuable balance of endurance, strength and speed with a focus on 5K to 10 Mile training. The program welcomes runners of all abilities and goals -- from the racer looking set a 5K PR to the runner looking to include some group speedwork into their training for the first time. The program encourages participation in CARA Runners' Choice Circuit Races, but workouts are supportive of many racing goals.
PREVIEW - Check out Performance Training for FREE between March 22 - April 15 (Wednesdays at Wilson Track and Saturdays at Montrose Beach).
Register Here for the Free Preview
- March 22 to October 25, 2017
- Group Speedwork Sessions
- Group Long Run Sessions
- Weekly Newsletter (Tips/Updates)
- Education Seminars/Clinics (Saturday's Post-Run)
- Free Tech Shirt
- Non-Member Fee Includes
- Access to CARA Team Tent at Circuit Races (Private Gear Check)
- Access to Novacare Rehabilitation Injury Hotline
- Special Discounts on CARA Training Programs & Events
- Race Discounts at over 100 local races
- Hydration Srtations (available most runs)
Register Now - Register for the full program