CARA Ambassadors are the face and voice of CARA around Chicagoland and on social media. Ambassadors will represent CARA at events, be a resource to runners needing information about CARA, and actively promote CARA and CARA programs within their own running groups and on social media.
- Maintain an active CARA membership.
- Be a positive, encouraging and approachable person with a passion to improve CARA and the running community as a whole
- Remain educated and informed on CARA’s mission, CARA programming and events. Ambassadors will receive content from CARA staff to review about upcoming programming and events.
- Be active in the running community within CARA and or your local running club or group.
- Be active on social media.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Represent CARA at the “CARA tent” at a minimum of five CARA Runner’s Choice Circuit Races during 2016.
- Represent CARA at the “CARA tent”, or similar, at a minimum of three additional events (includes expos, health fairs, etc.) or races during 2016 (may be additional Circuit races).
- While representing CARA wear CARA or CARA program branded apparel.
- While representing CARA support positively CARA partners and sponsors.
- Regularly share with your social media followers content from CARA about CARA events and programming. This includes taking pictures (or videos) at CARA events and posting them to your social media accounts. There may be specific content provided from CARA to share.
- Provide reviews and evaluations to CARA staff about events you attend.
- Share feedback and concerns to CARA staff that you receive from CARA members and others regarding CARA and CARA programming.
- Receive a free race entry for every two events/races you represent CARA at.
- Receive free apparel from at least three CARA programs and events per year.
- Receive an invite to the exclusive CARA (Key) Volunteer Party along with a special gift.
- Earn credits for CARA program discounts for each new CARA member you refer.
- E-mail Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details: For complete details click here.