CARA Ambassadors are the face and voice of CARA around Chicagoland and on social media. Ambassadors will represent CARA at events, be a resource to runners needing information about CARA, and actively promote CARA and CARA programs within their own running groups and on social media.
- Maintain an active CARA membership.
- Be a positive, encouraging and approachable person with a passion to improve CARA and the running community as a whole
- Remain educated and informed on CARA’s mission, CARA programming and events. Ambassadors will receive content from CARA staff to review about upcoming programming and events.
- Be active in the running community within CARA and or your local running club or group.
- Be active on social media.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Represent CARA at the “CARA tent” at local races, expos, health fairs, etc...
- Regularly share with your social media followers content from CARA about CARA events and programming.
- Provide reviews and evaluations to CARA staff about events you attend.
- Share feedback and concerns to CARA staff that you receive from CARA members and others regarding CARA and CARA programming.
- E-mail Johnpaul at email@example.com.